I was quite surprised to noe tat my company so fast bank in my salary to my bank a/c. I cum to noe tis when I withdraw $ to c doctor.
Anywayz, quite a no of tings for me 2 do tis weekend:
tis sat -
get a new posb bank passbk(as my old passbk has nt enuff pages to update my statement)
new haircut( to trim my fringe as they are reali v thick)
cum out a detailed plan abt hw much to spent & save per mth
Sun - go collect makeover photos with dear
Starting fr nx mth onwards, I tink I will be making salad or those soup-based dishes so that I hav my lunch immediatly when I cum hm during breaktime as my workplace is so near my hse. Muhaha...
Hm.. shall invent or cum out some new reciepes on this cuming wkend too!!! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment