Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I tink I reali made up my made. My current working place sucks n managment is very poor. My manager even believe tat bitch's words. Saying we r nt serious in our work, always nt at d counter most of d time, etc...(actully, she d one who do all this) There's 1 sentence which I dun agree w my manager, She says my tat bitch supervisor do a lot of tings. But come on, me n all my collegues gt eyes 2 c loh. She din do anyting at all. When things happen, she juz avoid n dun even 2 lift a finger 2 solve. Wth!!! Funny rite? Me n 2 other collegues nt yet confirmed n my manager say those nt confirmed by her end of this yr, nx yr dun appear 2 work. She say we nd 2 do soul searching...

BUT the person who shd do this is TAT BITCH!!! Nv abmit her mistakes n once u make her angry or wat, she complain our manager. All THESE ARE RUBBISH man!!! U agree? So I better find other job 2 secure myself. Once I settle all this, I will revenage. I will make sure i pay her back double 4 wat she has done. I will live more happy than her. Tat's d way tat she will regret 4 her owdoings. Juz she watch out!!!

No comments: