I finally resign my job. I shd have quited this job long time ago. They nv appreciated d hard work i have put in.
I was seldom late for work, nv being rude 2 passenager n gt initative 2 help ans phone calls. Bt tat manager won't see all these in mind. This reali break my heart. She say i was daydreaming n humilate me in front of my junior. WTH!!! I wasn't even daydreaming! Hw can she anyhw accuse me 4 nting??? Since she has d motive 2 drive me out, might as well i quit myself w/o she sacking me.
Bt d only thing which i can't bear is all my nice colleagues there. Espcially Uncle, Mama n Joo. I will miss them v much. I love them as thou they r my family. I will visit them n revenage d hurt tat bitch brought upon me.
Last of all, I pray tat I will find a job soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment