Sunday, November 04, 2012

Simple Braided and curling hairstyle

Here is how I style my hair. Firstly, I braided both side of my hair and den combinded them into one pony tail(I follow bubzbeauty hair tutorial as per below)



p.s: I did not braid my fringe so I have skip the 1st step. Instead, I braid part of my hair on the top left and when it reaches my ears behind, I tied it up with rubber bands. Next, I took part of my hair on the top right and braided behind my head. Lastly I secure it with any cute ribbon rubber band.

Curling the pony tail~

I used the above curling tools to curl my hair. I juz sloted it with my hair dryer. I got it from my fren at the price of singapore dollars $17

See the portion which I circled it? You can switch to either rite or left side, depending on which direction which you want to curl your hair.

 Here is a video of how to use this amazing styling tools. (tip: dry your hair roots 1st and leave the remaining of your hair towel dry before using this tool)



Fren who are interested, can pm my fren at her facebook: http://www.facebook.com/huixin.px Name of this product called:  神奇Easy Curl龙卷风魔发风罩

No comments: