The gals wanted to celebrate my b'dae so I suggested this place as few daes ago I saw my other fren share abt tis place on fb. Look so dreamy and is veri similar to Fullhouse which I went before.
Me with the gals
The foods~ Left to right/ top to bottom: The gals's chicken, tea and seafood pae rice and my prawn with bacon pasta.
I have try the chicken but was too bland and the dipping sauce was rather cold. My pasta was good but just that it was rather too salty.
My b'dae brownie cake which the gals asked the staff there to prepare b4hand.
Group photo and solo photo with the gals. Btw the above picture was taken by their staff. They asked if they could upload to fb and we allow them to do so. But till now they not yet upload this picture to their fb page. Hmm.. But I do saw on their fb page they did upload many ppl picture with the b'dae person.
Now more picture on the resturant decorations~
My first impression of this resturant the moment I step in, it was rather quiet and only 3 of us. LOL. I think is also b'cuz is a weekday that day itself. The staff service was good. I feel the whole decoration was so princess like palace. Great place for b'dae celebration and gals gathering. Also a great place for ROM solemnization.
Ohya they also have a broth at 1st floor of central.
This resturant is located at Clarke Quay Central, #03-21.













No comments:
Post a Comment