Many people commented that I am such a great cook. Even my workplace cleaning anutie says that my bf is damn lucky to have me cook for him. Hehe..
Well, what they did not know is that I did not develop my passion for cooking since young. In fact in primary school days, I wasn't keen in cooking stuffs even though I got play those cookery toys set. =p It was only until when I reached puberty stage and was schooling in secondary school, that is when my passion in cooking slowly develop. I love eating instant noodles. I will often cook them on frequent basis and most of the time is like for breakfast or something. I will just stand in front of the stove and taste one mouthful of soup and another mouthful of noodles. I dun noe how cum I can develop such a weird habit. Ahaha~
When I reach upper secondary, I chose food and nutrition as part of my course. My big sis ask me you don't even know how to cook, are you sure you want to take this subject? LOL. What I love about this subject most is that you get to prepare ingredients and cook together with your frens. That is so fun and there are so many various of recipes for you to try on. I love baking too! Especially cupcakes!!
Since then I slowly learn how to cook various type of cuisine such as fried rice, pasta etc.. I can say fried rice is my signature main course. I even ask around on how to cook this, how to cook that.. When facebook was launch, I slowly upload all the cooking stuff that I have cooked. There are still quite a couple of tings I still believe I need to improve. That is why when people say I seem to cook very well, I will often say no la I still get sometings to improve. Just like cooking soup, I am gald that I am making great improvement as time goes by. So does baking! Although baking process involves alot of steps and time in it, but once you see the end result, you will feel all the time and effort spent was worth it. Last time I used to bake alot of cup cakes, now I have try baking some chiffon cakes. Next round I gona try bake some muffin too. ^~
I am gald my bf appreciate my cooking and I like he give me some ideas in cooking various of dishes. This add on to my collections of recipes.
No comments:
Post a Comment