Saturday, May 08, 2021

A trip to Garden By The Bay (Hello Kitty Event)

 Suggested to my husband some day ago before the good friday holiday that let go and visit the garden by the bay since last time we did not get into the cold dry conserrvatory... is an opportunity to use the rediscover voucher..

Just in time to see the hello kitty themed display.. Although I am not a fan of hello kitty, I just feel the display is so girly like and beautiful.









Above are the ice mountain. So unique and special..




I just can't help myself but feel is a must to take photo with the lovely flowers.. 😊💗




Don't these flowers look so unique and special to you?😬 (;




I never had a chance to see my own cactus blooming with flowers. Over here I am gald to witness some in real life.. 

Can you believe those bud eating plants are actually made up of lego? They are not the actual plants here. The actual plants are somewhere around near this area.. 

I took this photo because it looks like a painting to me.. Don't you think so? hehe

No comments: